Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Turkey Burgers

So I made turkey burgers for dinner tonight and thought I would share my recipe. I know what you are thinking... Matt, why aren't you posting this on your recipe blog? Because no one looks at that says I. I'll probably throw it up there too, but for now here it is:

Ingredients:
1.25 pounds of Ground Turkey
Half of a large red onion
1/4 pound of bacon
2 cloves of garlic
2 jalapeƱos
A-1 Steak Sauce to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste

I start by cutting the bacon up into tiny little pieces, like bacon bits, and frying until crisp. Next, chop up your onion, jalapeƱos, and garlic. Drain the grease off of the bacon and let the bacon sit on paper towels until crisp and cool. Once cool, mix everything together and make into patties. And that's it. Fry or grill however you prefer. I used an electric skillet.




I topped mine with some sharp cheddar cheese, mayo (miracle whip really), ketchup, mustard, and pickles. They were quite tasty.




Enjoy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Eddie said...

I would suggest some nice sweet potato fries and some fruit salad to go with as an alternative...