Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Forward

I think today is the day of the year that I miss Phoenix the most. Why do we still do this? I never thought it was strange until I moved to Phoenix, and I realized how weird the rest (almost) of the country is. If your blanket is not as long as you want it, would you cut one end off and sew it on to the other side? Maybe this is so frustraing to me because I have a hard time waking up in the morning.

On another note, I went to Disney today with some of Lauren's family on her Mom's side. I know her Dad's side of the family pretty well, so this was a good chance to get to know the other side. I had a lot of fun. It has been years since I have been to the Magic Kingdom. It is definitely a lot of fun to watch a three year old experience Disney for the first time, but it is definitely not a park geared to adults. I did have fun though, don't get me wrong. I just don't see myself going there over the others any time soon. We got some video that I will edit and post at some point, so stay tuned. (Like anyone is actually reading this)

Well, off to bed. Excited for the "Go-Live" tomorrow. I imagine I will have a blog explaining that tomorrow night. Be good!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: