Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

This post contains material not intended for children, reader discretion is advised.

So I had a pretty fun weekend. I had to get away from my mom for a bit, so Saturday morning I headed over to Orlando to hang with James and the gang. For most of the afternoon James, Sean, and I just hung out and played some video games. That evening, Tim and Tiffany came over and we played some poker, and watched Cloverfield. I ate horribly on Saturday, and regret almost everything I ate. For lunch Sean ordered pizza. Then I had a bag of Funyuns. Then when Tim and Tiff came over we went and got ice cream. Then before the movie we hit Taco Bell. I haven't eaten that badly in a long time. I felt crappy this morning.

Today Sean, Brian, James, and I went to play some tennis. Maybe not the best idea on an empty stomach, but I was up to the challenge. It was actually really fun. I have never actually played tennis for real before, and I think I was doing okay. then disaster struck.

It was my serve, so Brian and James were hitting the balls to me so that I could put some in my pocket. Brian hit one pretty hard and it hit me square in the generals. The fellas. The family jewels. My nards. Get the picture? Oh. My. Gosh. I have never, ever been hit that hard there. I collapsed to the ground, and kind of blacked out. I don't really remember exactly what I did, but I made it over to a bench somehow. I kid you not, it hurt so bad I almost pooped my pants. It took probably 5-10 minutes before I could even talk. Needless to say, that was it for me for tennis for the day. Honestly, I am still in some pain. I'm a little concerned.

BEWARE, HERE LIES GRAPHICNESS THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU UNEASY.


I don't have any swelling at this point, but the "area" is still sensitive. I checked WebMD, and if the pain is still acute tomorrow, I will probably go to the doctor. This should tell you how much it hurts. I hate doctors.

To apologize, Brian actually bought me lunch though, so the day wasn't all bad. :) That's pretty much it. Back to job searching tomorrow. Hope everyone is well.

Laterz!

No comments: