Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy

As I was celebrating my friend's graduation from seminary today, I had a chance to reflect on my own life. I love my life right now. I love my fiancé. I love my job. I love my friends. I love my job. I love where I live. I miss Lauren like crazy, but knowing that she loves me so much that she let me move back to the desert I consider myself incredibly lucky. Don't get me wrong, there are things I miss about Florida. Well, at least one thing (looking at you James).
If you had asked me 10 years ago where I would be living right now, Glendale Arizona would not have even made it on the list. It's crazy the twists and turns our lives take. I've had a lot of ups and downs the past 6 or 7 years. There were times I felt like I would never be happy again. There were times I thought I would never fall in love again. Boy was i wrong.
I am going to have so many adventures with Lauren I smile every time I think about the future. I've never had much of an adventurous spirit, but there are so many places I want to share with Lauren. Places I've been, but she hasn't. Places she's been, but I haven't. Places neither of us have been that we will get to discover together. It may be all in my head, but the desert is so good for me. Sorry if this blog came out all corny and sappy. It's 3am, and I am not 100% awake.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, if somebody asked if I was happy and I knew it, I would indeed clap my hands, stomp my feet, and say "Hooray!"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: